Some of the European Programmes we’re using and a short description of them:
The Erasmus+ programme aims to boost skills and employability, as well as modernising Education, Training, and Youth work. The seven year programme will have a budget of€14.7 billion; a 40% increase compared to current spending levels, reflecting the EU’s commitment to investing in these areas.
Erasmus+ will provide opportunities for over 4 million Europeans to study, train, gain work experience and volunteer abroad.
Erasmus+ will support transnational partnerships among Education, Training, and Youth institutions and organisations to foster cooperation and bridge the worlds of Education and work in order to tackle the skills gaps we are facing in Europe.
For more information, visit: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/index_en.htm
Europe for Citizens
The aim of this programme is
- To contribute to citizens’ understanding of the EU, its history and diversity
- To foster European citizenship and to improve conditions for civic and democratic participation at EU level
- To raise awareness of remembrance, common history and values
- To encourage democratic participation of citizens at EU level, by developing citizens’ understanding of the EU policy making-process and, by promoting opportunities for societal and intercultural engagement and volunteering at EU level
For more information visit: http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/europe-for-citizens_en
European Youth Foundation –
Our mission in our words: Supporting young people in getting closer to their objectives and their vision of a better future.
- To offer guidance – We are here for you during the application and reporting process. We believe in 2-way communication.
- To provide extended evaluation of content and methodology – We take the time to have an in-depth look at your work. We respect your work.
- To transfer knowledge – We believe in sharing.
For more information, visit: http://www.coe.int/en/web/european-youth-foundation/home